Situation: Lewis Howes is a successful entrepreneur, business coach and speaker that surrounds himself with an amazing team. Over the years, Lewis has built a trustworthy brand that reaches across many platforms, including a YouTube Channel with a loyal audience. He has also built great products and training programs that help other entrepreneurs grow their business.
Struggle: Despite having a large audiences and great products, he wasn’t able to track the ROI of his videos and YouTube Channel. He there was untapped potential in his YouTube channel.
Solution: We provided him with our “Video Ad Formula” and created YouTube Ad campaigns that helped him drive high quality traffic and leads to his webinars where the viewers would eventually purchase his products
- Discovered a NEW traffic source that consistently generated leads and sales on a monthly basis.
- Was averaging a 421% ROAS on YouTube Ad campaigns. For every $1 we spent on YouTube Ads, we were getting $4.21 in sales.
- The YouTube campaigns cut his average cost per lead in half.
Situation: Wealth Factory helps business owners and entrepreneurs from leaking cash in their business with their financial strategies
Struggle: They have great product and content, but didn’t have video that represented their brand. They were also dependant on one ad network for their lead gen and wanted to diversify traffic sources
Solution: We created an “Edutainment” video ad that was able to excite viewers, demonstrate the product and invite people to download their cashflow guide that would eventually guide people into their program.
- Campaign started generating hundreds of leads within the week of launching the campaign
- Video ad campaign is consistently generating hundreds of quality leads on a weekly basis.
- The YouTube ad was getting an amazing 40% View Rate (normal is 22%) which means viewers weren’t skipping the in-stream ad and wanted to watch it.
Situation: LaserAway is a leading aesthetic dermatology provider of laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, and other dermatological services with over 40 locations across the country.
Struggle: Though LaserAway had found consistent converting traffic from Google Search, Facebook, and Instagram ads, they were maxing out reach on these platforms. One of LaserAway’s goals was to diversify traffic sources. But when they attempted YouTube in-house, LaserAway did not achieve significant results.
Solution: Ultimately, LaserAway needed a new video strategy. LaserAway switched their video structure to match our video ad formula, which substantially improved the quality of video.
- Reduced their cost-per-fee consultation by 300% on YT ads
- Produced a 2:1 ROAS
- Scaled their original YT budget by 700%
Situation: FanPole helps fans drive a full-sized flag from the back of their truck or hitch receiver.
Struggle: Like most small / startup companies, FanPole had a great product and brand, but weren’t seeing the sales they needed.
Solution: We created an “Edutainment” video ad that was able to excite viewers, demonstrate the product and invite people to purchase the product to our website. We advertised the video on YouTube and and Facebook targeting the people most likely to purchase our product.
- Within the first 30 days of advertising the video, FanPole had paid for the video and had their best sales month ever.
- The video ad campaigns averaged a 218% Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), earning $2 for every $1 spent on ads
- Sales on the website increased by 150% from organic and direct traffic
- Sales on Amazon increased by 184%
- With 650 Likes, 166 comments people enjoyed watching and engaging with this ad.
Situation: The Author Incubator helps people fulfill their dream of becoming an author. Not only do they help you get started, write your book and self-publish, but they also teach you how to write a book that can create a 6 figure coaching practice.
Struggle: They had hired another vendor to run YouTube ads for them and they were unable to get their desired results. They had just brought on sales people and need high quality leads to to fill their schedule.
Solution: After one strategy call, we were able to make strategic changes to their current videos and targeting. Within a month of relaunching these campaigns we were asked to turn the campaigns down because their sales people were overworked with all of the leads we were sending them.
- Decreased cost per webinar registrations by 75%
- We cut their cost per lead by 50% compared to other traffic sources.
- Our YouTube leads were showing up to the sales calls and were closing at twice the rate as the Facebook leads.
- We were also able to lower their cost per application on YT ads by 95%
- With there original vendor they saw no sales, we have been able to hit an ROAS of 300%